Esri Instructor-Led Video-Assisted Classroom
With Instructor-Led Video-Assisted Classroom training, you get interactive recorded lectures, hands-on software exercises, and dedicated time to learn in a classroom led by an experienced Esri instructor.
What are the benefits?
- Access to a greater variety of instructor-led courses at your local Esri learning center.
- Hands-on practice with the latest Esri software.
- Control over your learning experience—review lessons as needed or skip lessons that don’t apply to your workplace.
- Ability to ask questions and discuss course concepts with an Esri instructor who has expertise in the course subject matter.
- Keep your GIS skills up to date.
Do you have multiple staff with different GIS training needs?
Esri can bring Instructor-Led Video-Assisted Classroom courses to your organization. To arrange an event, please call 800-447-9778, extension 5757, or send an e-mail to GIStraining@esri.com.
Training Outside the U.S.
To purchase, schedule, or find classes taught outside the U.S., please contact your local Esri International Distributor.