888-377-4575, option 3.
How to Register for Instructor-Led Training
The quickest way to register for a class is to register online. You also have the option to register using a printed form.
Find a Class
If you don't know which course you want to take:
Search for Instructor-led courses in the course catalog. Be sure to sure to click the course title to read the description and review any prerequisites. Click the View Schedule button to select a class date and location.
If you know which course you want to take:
Go to the class schedule and select the course title and location. Click the Show Schedule button to see the available dates.
Register for the Class
On the class schedule search results page, enter the number of students who will be attending class in the Seats box, then click the Register button and follow the steps below:
- Enter each student's contact information.
- Enter the training contact and organization information. The student and training contact will receive correspondence for the registration confirmation.
- Select your payment method and enter the payment information. Any pricing adjustments will be validated by Esri and applied prior to final billing.
- Review the registration request for accuracy and accept the Esri Training Terms and Conditions.
- Print the registration request summary for your records.
Register using a printed form:
Print the Training Registration Application [PDF] and complete all information. E-mail the form or fax it to 909-793-4801, Attention: Training Service Representative. If paying by check or money order, mail the form and original payment to Esri, File #54630, Los Angeles, CA 90074-4630.
Within two business days, the student and training contact will receive e-mail confirmation of the class registration. Invoices are mailed approximately one week after the class is completed.