Could have used some of this back in the days of [ArcView] 3.x. This will help me move our environment forward faster than I ever could on my own.
Joshua Dye, Texas
Introduction to ArcGIS for Local Government
How to Attend
Preparing for the Seminar
You will need an Esri Global account to view the seminar. If you don't have an account, create an account now.
To view the presentation, ensure that you have the following:
- Operating systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or Mac OS X
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 29+, Chrome 35+, or Safari 5.0+
- Plugin: Adobe Flash Player 9, version 10 recommended. Download the latest version.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher with 32-bit color
- Network connection: A minimum speed of 400 kbps is recommended.
Attending the Seminar
Once the presentation window opens, you will see a countdown timer until the seminar begins. If you can't view the timer or the presentation, check the common questions for troubleshooting tips.