Easy to understand content with lots of maps in a short amount of time. I am looking forward to updating online maps with some of the new tips from [this] seminar.
Beth Donahue, Illinois
How to Attend
Preparing for the Seminar
You will need an Esri Account to view the seminar. If you don't have an account, create an account now.
To view the presentation, ensure that you have the following:
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, or Mac OS X
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox, Chrome, or other browsers that support the Adobe Flash Player plugin.
- Plugin: Adobe Flash Player, latest version is recommended. Download the latest version.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher with 32-bit color is recommended.
- Network connection: A minimum speed of 400 kbps is recommended.
Attending the Seminar
Once the presentation window opens, you will see a countdown timer until the seminar begins. If you can't view the timer or the presentation, check the common questions for troubleshooting tips.