Image Processing with ArcGIS 10.1
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
Imagery is a pervasive data source used for geographic context, visualization, and analysis. This course teaches a variety of techniques to enhance and control image display, perform simple change detection, and derive new products from a single image source.
- GIS professionals and others who work with imagery for mapping and analysis. Those working in the forestry, hydrology, environmental management, urban planning, defense and intelligence, and mining industries may find the course of particular benefit.
- IT staff, GIS managers, and others who need to understand imagery functions in ArcGIS
- Completion of ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Familiarity with remote sensing, raster surface data, and 3D and spatial analysis is recommended.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).