Regression Analysis Using ArcGIS
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1, 10.2
- Authored by Esri
The goal of a GIS analysis is finding where something occurs. The goal of a regression analysis is understanding why something occurs. Using regression analysis, you can determine and quantify factors that influence observed patterns of a phenomenon and predict how the pattern will change in the future. This course introduces regression analysis concepts and teaches how to create a properly specified regression model.
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other professionals who want to explore how spatial patterns and location influence complex phenomena.
- Students, researchers, and professionals working in public health, business, public safety, and government services may find the course of particular benefit.
- Completion of ArcGIS 3: Performing Analysis or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical terms is recommended.
- Viewing the free training seminar Beyond Where: Using Regression Analysis to Explore Why is recommended.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).