Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course explains what the ArcGIS for Server REST API is and how it helps you find GIS resources, discover their capabilities, and put them to use in your own maps and apps. You will learn how the REST API translates seemingly complex client-server communications into a friendly format you can easily interpret and leverage when working with other Esri products and applications.
- Developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS services into custom mobile, web, or lightweight desktop applications
- ArcGIS for Server administrators who need to manage ArcGIS services
- GIS professionals who regularly work with ArcGIS services
- Completion of ArcGIS for Server: Sharing GIS Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Familiarity developing applications using one of the ArcGIS Web APIs or ArcGIS Runtime SDKs may be helpful, but is not required.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).