Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course explains what the ArcGIS for Server REST API is and how it helps you find GIS resources, discover their capabilities, and put them to use in your own maps and apps. You will learn how the REST API translates seemingly complex client-server communications into a friendly format you can easily interpret and leverage when working with other Esri products and applications.
Who Should Attend
- Developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS services into custom mobile, web, or lightweight desktop applications
- ArcGIS for Server administrators who need to manage ArcGIS services
- GIS professionals who regularly work with ArcGIS services
Learn How To
- Use the ArcGIS for Server Services Directory to find services and determine whether they meet the needs of a given project.
- Use the REST API Reference to understand the parameters, input values, and syntax required to perform operations on a service.
- Test services to verify they perform as expected.
- Apply a standard process to troubleshoot unexpected service errors.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).