Authoring Web Maps Using ArcGIS Online
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (30 minutes)
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
Using ArcGIS Online, anyone can easily create high-quality, interactive maps that can be accessed from web browsers, mobile devices, e-mail, popular social media sites, and even text messages. This seminar walks you through the processes of finding and exploring a map in ArcGIS Online, configuring a map to suit your needs, and incorporating your maps into ArcGIS Explorer Online presentations and web applications.
Who Should Attend
- Knowledge workers, students, and others who want to create web maps to share their work with stakeholders, colleagues, or the general public.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use ArcGIS Online to create and share maps.
Learn How To
- Use the ArcGIS Online map viewer to explore existing map content.
- Create a web map and modify it by adding data layers; changing the basemap, feature symbols, and extent; configuring information pop-ups; and adding bookmarks.
- Create a dynamic ArcGIS Explorer Online presentation that features a web map.
- Quickly publish a web map to a web application using an ArcGIS Online template.
- Configure and share the web application.