Sharing GIS Content Using an ArcGIS Online Subscription
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (40 minutes)
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS Online is a platform for creating and sharing GIS maps, apps, and data—providing access to critical information throughout your organization. With an ArcGIS Online subscription account, individuals publish and share maps through My Hosted Maps. In this seminar, you will learn how to publish maps directly to ArcGIS Online, then access those map services from different components of the ArcGIS system. The presenter walks you through the steps to publish a map, enable and disable editing on a feature service, cache a tiled map service, and more.
Who Should Attend
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other professionals who want to publish and access GIS resources hosted in an ArcGIS Online subscription.
- IT and system administrators, web server administrators, and others who need to configure and support ArcGIS Online subscription roles.
Learn How To
- Access resources hosted in an ArcGIS Online subscription account.
- Share resources to an ArcGIS Online subscription account.