Python Scripting for Geoprocessing Workflows (for ArcGIS 10)
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course teaches how to create Python scripts to automate ArcGIS geoprocessing tasks, increasing productivity and efficiencies in GIS workflows. You will work with ArcPy, the Esri-developed site package for Python that integrates Python scripts into ArcGIS Desktop.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts, specialists, data processors, and other experienced ArcGIS users.
Learn How To
- Apply a workflow to create valid Python scripts.
- Specify geoprocessing environment settings in a script.
- Access lists of datasets and loop through lists to test for a condition.
- Use proper Python syntax to run analysis tools, join data, select features, and calculate field values.
- Create dynamic scripts that allow users to interactively specify their own parameter values.
- Create tools to share your Python scripts.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).