Getting Started with Geodatabase Topology (for ArcGIS 10)
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
Errors in GIS data mean that any information products or decisions based on that data are flawed. For some applications, this could have severe financial, ecological, or life-threatening consequences. Geodatabase topology provides an automated, rule-based solution for maintaining the spatial integrity of your GIS data. This course teaches how to use topology to model and preserve the real-world spatial relationships inherent to your data, and, in so doing, help ensure the reliability of the information produced by your GIS database.
Who Should Attend
GIS specialists, managers, data technicians, and others responsible for GIS data management, maintenance, and quality assurance.
Learn How To
- Apply appropriate topology rules to model the spatial relationships in your data.
- Follow the process to create and validate a geodatabase topology.
- Use the Error Inspector to efficiently search for, view, and resolve topology errors.
- Correct topology errors using ArcGIS predefined fixes.
- Mark a topology error as an exception.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).