Deriving Rasters for Terrain Analysis Using ArcGIS 10
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
Elevation data in raster format is readily available and widely used in a GIS for visualization and analysis. This course teaches how to use ArcGIS Spatial Analyst tools to derive new raster data from an elevation raster in order to accurately model the earth's surface, solve problems, and support decision making for a variety of applications.
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to visualize terrain landforms and perform raster-based analyses.
- GIS professionals working in industries such as utilities and communications, energy, agriculture, environmental management, mining, forestry, and emergency management may find this course of particular benefit.
- Completion of ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality or Learning ArcGIS Desktop or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Completion of Basics of Raster Data (for ArcGIS 10) or equivalent knowledge is also required.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).