Displaying Raster Data Using ArcGIS
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0, 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course teaches techniques to display raster data in ArcMap so that the information needed for a particular project is clearly presented. You will learn how to appropriately symbolize rasters based on their attributes and intended use, modify raster properties to support visual interpretation, and optimize performance for a seamless viewing experience.
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to work with raster data, including imagery, for visualization and analysis.
- Professionals and students interested in the use of GIS for forestry, agriculture, environmental management, urban planning, and geospatial intelligence may find the course of particular interest.
- Completion of ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality or Learning ArcGIS Desktop or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Completion of Basics of Raster Data or equivalent knowledge is also required.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).