3D Analysis of Surfaces and Features Using ArcGIS
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0, 10.1, 10.2
- Authored by Esri
Some geographic questions can be answered only in 3D. Using 3D analysis tools, you can perform complex calculations and create sophisticated models that take terrain, elevation, and 3D features such as buildings into account. In this course, you will go beyond simple 3D visualizations as you work with a variety of 3D analysis tools to solve problems and create information that can't be obtained in 2D.
GIS analysts, urban planners, hydrologists, mining geoscientists, emergency planners, geospatial intelligence analysts, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to:
- Visualize the impact of proposed projects on existing features.
- Find suitable locations for buildings, utility infrastructure, and cell towers.
- Analyze potential security risks.
- Model surface and subsurface terrain and calculate volumes.
- Create models to support disaster response and mitigation.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).