Getting Started with the Geodatabase (for ArcGIS 10)
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course introduces the structure and basic functionality of the geodatabase, the native data storage format for ArcGIS. You will learn how geodatabase components help organize data to meet your organization's needs, the steps to create a file geodatabase, and techniques to efficiently add both vector and raster data to a geodatabase. This course prepares you to take other courses that focus on more advanced geodatabase components.
Who Should Attend
- GIS managers, analysts, specialists, technicians, and others who need to access or maintain GIS data stored in a geodatabase.
- Anyone who needs to understand the geodatabase format.
Learn How To
- Understand how geodatabase components organize GIS data.
- Assess which type of geodatabase is most appropriate for your organization.
- Quickly create a file geodatabase.
- Create geodatabase components that make sense for your data.
- Efficiently load existing GIS data into a geodatabase.
- Create a mosaic dataset to store and manage collections of imagery.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).