Introduction to ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
The ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension helps GIS professionals quickly convert spatial data to the precise format and data model needed for the task at hand. This course, the second in a series of six, introduces the concept of spatial ETL tools and shows how to create them using the Workbench application. You will learn how to restructure data during translation using schema mapping, and you will explore the import and export tools in ModelBuilder.
Who Should Attend
GIS professionals who want to restructure and transform datasets as they are translated between different formats and integrate data interoperability tools into geoprocessing models.
Other courses in this ArcGIS Data Interoperability series:
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability Basics
- Data Transformation with ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
- Advanced Format Translations with ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
- Multiple Dataset Translations Using ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- Custom ArcGIS Data Interoperability Tools and Spatial ETL Best Practices
Learn How To
- Create and use spatial ETL tools.
- Edit definitions for destination data models.
- Map source and destination data models.
- Run spatial ETL tools.
- Integrate ArcGIS Data Interoperability tools into a geoprocessing model in ModelBuilder.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).