Introduction to Esri Mobile GIS Solutions
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 9.3.1
- Authored by Esri
Mobile GIS is used by government, utility companies, public safety agencies, and commercial organizations to streamline business processes and collect up-to-date information about assets, infrastructure, and conditions in the field. This seminar is designed to help you evaluate which ESRI mobile GIS solution is right for your organization. You will learn the key questions to ask in order to define your organization's mobile technology needs and determine the mobile GIS solution that best meets them. The presenter examines each solution's unique purpose, use cases, and deployment options.
Who Should Attend
Managers, GIS analysts, field workers, and mobile application developers who want to learn about ESRI's mobile GIS solutions
Learn How To
- Use ArcPad for field data collection, inspections, and GPS integration.
- Use ArcGIS Mobile for facilitating workforce automation and sharing enterprise information.
- Use ArcLogistics Navigator for optimizing routing and staying on schedule.
- Use ArcGIS Engine and the Mobile SDK to build custom GIS applications for mobile devices.
- Use ArcGIS Web Mapping APIs for developing mobile applications that support location-based Web services.