Using ArcCatalog: Tips and Tricks
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcCatalog contains extensive functionality for efficiently managing geographic data. This course provides an overview of ArcCatalog's tools and advanced operations, and introduces improved methods for managing and searching both spatial and nonspatial data. Students learn how to customize the interface by adding new tools and functionality.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ArcGIS users who want helpful tips for improved data management in ArcCatalog.
Learn How To
- Display different types of information for datasets.
- Access metadata for datasets.
- Create a group layer in ArcCatalog.
- Add a custom tool to the ArcCatalog interface.
- Search for and find data in ArcCatalog.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).