Working with Geodatabase Subtypes and Domains
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS software users can minimize data entry errors, save time during editing tasks, and improve database efficiency by using geodatabase subtypes and domains. This focused course teaches how to create and apply subtypes and domains to organize data and establish attribute validation rules in a geodatabase.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ArcGIS users who want to learn how to use subtypes and domains for improved geodatabase organization and efficiency.
Learn How To
- Explain what a subtype is and why it is useful.
- Explain what an attribute domain is.
- Describe two types of attribute domains.
- Create subtypes and attribute domains in ArcCatalog.
- Edit data in ArcMap using subtypes and attribute domains.
- Validate features that have a range domain.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).