Basics of the Geodatabase Data Model
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
The geodatabase is the latest data model created by ESRI for representing real-world features and storing geographic data. This course introduces the basic components of a geodatabase—tables, feature classes, feature datasets, and relationships. Together, these components form the building blocks needed for geographic data input, query, display, and analysis. Students learn how geographic data is stored in each of the four components.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who are new to the geodatabase or who are considering migrating their geographic data from other formats to the geodatabase.
Learn How To
- List the basic components of the geodatabase data model.
- Use the ArcCatalog tools for identifying and examining geodatabase components.
- Understand different ways to organize geodatabase feature classes.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).