Understanding GIS Queries
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
Queries are an important component of geographic analysis and problem solving. This course teaches how to construct spatial and attribute queries using ArcGIS software. The basic elements of a query are defined and query-building tools are introduced. Using these tools, analysis can be performed, complex questions can be answered, and geographic problems can be solved.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new ArcGIS users or for those new to GIS who want to learn how to create queries using ArcGIS software.
Learn How To
- Construct a query to select features based on an attribute.
- Construct a query to select features based on their location.
- Construct a query to remove features from a selected set.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).