Creating and Editing Labels and Annotation
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 2 modules (6 hours)
- Price: $64 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS software provides powerful tools for adding descriptive text that enhances maps and makes them more usable. This course teaches how to create labels and annotation, as well as how to manage them to streamline map creation. The hands-on exercises illustrate a variety of processes for resolving realistic labeling challenges.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for experienced ArcGIS users who want to learn how to efficiently create attractive, effective map labels and annotation.
Learn How To
- Organize feature labels into label classes.
- Position and prioritize feature labels.
- Customize label appearance.
- Use VBScript to customize label text.
- Create annotation by converting feature labels.
- Convert coverage annotation to geodatabase annotation.
- Add new annotation features.
- Modify annotation attributes, position, and symbology.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).