ArcGIS for AutoCAD
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0, 10.1
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS for AutoCAD makes it easy for AutoCAD users to access maps and data from ArcGIS for use in computer-aided design (CAD) drawings. With this free, downloadable plug-in, you can prepare CAD data for use in ArcGIS while still maintaining CAD standards. In this seminar, the presenter will demonstrate several ways that ArcGIS for AutoCAD helps with the interoperability between CAD and GIS, including how to access and use ArcGIS for Server services within AutoCAD.
Who Should Attend
AutoCAD and ArcGIS users who would like to improve their collaboration and data sharing workflows.
Learn How To
- Prepare GIS data within AutoCAD.
- Use Feature services to edit geodatabases within AutoCAD.
- Dynamically view and use ArcGIS Online maps in AutoCAD.
- Extract geometry and attributes from your organization's ArcGIS for Server maps.