Sharing Analysis Workflows on the Web Using Geoprocessing Services
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
The Internet and advances in technology enable a wide audience to access geospatial information through web applications. This seminar introduces you to methods for sharing spatial analysis workflows on the web using geoprocessing services. The presenter shows how to use ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop and Server to author and publish geoprocessing services and use them in web applications.
Who Should Attend
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other professionals who want to share spatial analysis workflows and results.
- Web developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS 10.1 geoprocessing services into web mapping applications.
Learn How To
- Author and publish geoprocessing models and tools to ArcGIS for Server geoprocessing services.
- Use geoprocessing services in different clients such as ArcGIS for Desktop and web-mapping applications.
- Apply tips and tricks for creating geoprocessing services.