3D Visualization Techniques Using ArcGIS 10
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
Viewing data in 3D allows you to detect patterns and trends that aren't always apparent in 2D. A 3D perspective creates a realistic simulation of a project, environment, or critical situation to help you plan, prepare, and proactively mitigate potential issues. This course introduces fundamental concepts of 3D visualization, including the types of data that can be used in ArcGIS 3D Analyst and techniques to display both spatial and nonspatial data in 3D.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts, planning professionals, mining geoscientists, geospatial intelligence analysts, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to learn fundamental concepts of 3D GIS.
Learn How To
- Explore vector and raster data in a 3D perspective using ArcScene and ArcGlobe navigation tools.
- Understand what makes data 3D.
- Display 2D features in 3D.
- Enhance the 3D display of your data using illumination and vertical exaggeration tools.
- Convert 2D features to 3D multipatch features.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).