Managing Parcel Data Using ArcGIS Desktop 10
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
As the community changes, you need to update your land records data to reflect the real world while also maintaining a record of historic boundaries and associated information. In this course, you will learn how to use the Parcel Editor tools to update the spatial and attribute information for existing parcels while ensuring the topological integrity of the parcel fabric. You will also learn how to import parcel lines and CAD data to create new parcels and construct multipart parcels to accurately represent real-world parcel features.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to create and maintain parcel data will benefit from this course, especially local government parcel editors, including GIS data technicians, mapping technicians, and specialists.
Learn How To
- Split and merge parcels and divide parcels by area.
- Mark parcel lines as unbuildable.
- Use parcel editing tools that automate the process of naming parcels.
- View and query historic parcel data.
- Construct multipart parcels to model parcels comprised of non-adjacent polygons.
- Import lines from a CAD file to create new parcels.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).