Introduction to Editing Parcels Using ArcGIS Desktop 10
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 1 module (3 hours)
- Price: $32 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
Parcel data is the foundation of a local government's land records database. ArcGIS 10 introduces a new data model, workflow, and tools to efficiently create and manage parcel data more accurately than ever before. This course explains the new concepts and gets you started working with the new tools right away.
Who Should Attend
Local government parcel editors, who may include GIS data technicians, mapping technicians, specialists, and anyone who needs to create and maintain parcel data will benefit from this course.
Learn How To
- Manage parcel fabric layers in ArcMap to visualize different spatial components of parcel data.
- Explore parcel attributes and properties using the Parcel Editor toolbar.
- Create a parcel plan to store the legal record of survey for each parcel in a parcel fabric.
- Create new parcels using COGO traverses.
- Add and remove parcels from a parcel fabric.
- View historic parcel boundary data.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).