ArcGIS 10 Deployment: Download, Installation, and Authorization (Non-US)
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 115 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This seminar contains a series of presentations designed to help organizations of all sizes manage the process between purchasing and using their new Esri software. These presentations will guide you step-by-step through the ArcGIS 10 deployment process—from downloading, installing, and authorizing the software to managing and maintaining user licenses.
Who Should Attend
- Single users outside the United States who need to download and install ArcGIS Desktop 10.
- IT and system administrators outside the United States who need information about license types and best practices for deployment.
- Customers inside the United States, click here.
Learn How To
- Manage user licenses and download files from the Esri Customer Care site.
- Install and authorize ArcGIS Desktop 10.
- Implement best practices during deployment.
- Access more information using online resources.