Visualizing and Analyzing Imagery with ArcGIS 10
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS 10 offers improved access to imagery and more efficient workflows for image interpretation and processing using the Image Analysis window and the Image Classification toolbar. In this seminar, you will learn about these new options, including new functions that define on-the-fly processing. The presenter also demonstrates how to dynamically process, analyze, and classify images and digital elevation models.
Who Should Attend
- GIS and image analysts who use imagery for visualization, interpretation, and analysis.
- Administrators who need to manage and disseminate large amounts of imagery.
Learn How To
- Visually enhance and classify images.
- Create viewshed, slope, and contours from digital elevation models.
- Use on-the-fly processing to orthorectify and pan sharpen images.