Multiple Dataset Translations Using ArcGIS Data Interoperability
The ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension helps GIS professionals quickly convert spatial data to the precise format and data model needed for the task at hand. This course, the fifth in a series of six, covers adding multiple data sources and formats to a spatial ETL tool and how to deal with the setup of a tool when the underlying data changes its structure. You will also learn how to write spatial data to a number of different data formats simultaneously.
Who Should Attend
GIS professionals who receive large quantities of data from various sources and want to bring it together for processing. Those who need to distribute spatial data in a number of data formats will also benefit.
Other courses in this ArcGIS Data Interoperability series:
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability Basics
- Introduction to ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
- Data Transformation with ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
- Advanced Format Translations with ArcGIS Data Interoperability Spatial ETL Tools
- Custom ArcGIS Data Interoperability Tools and Spatial ETL Best Practices
Learn How To
- Translate and transform multiple source datasets.
- Deal with datasets containing multiple layers and classes.
- Translate multiple formats of data using a single tool.
- Write multiple destination datasets.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).