Authoring and Deploying Fast Web Maps
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 9.3, 9.3.1
- Authored by Esri
The process of serving attractive, fast web maps has become easier with the ArcGIS 9.3.1 tools for publishing high-performing map services. This seminar focuses on best practices for designing and publishing map services that will be shared on the web or an intranet. The presenter shows how to analyze your map resources and optimize performance prior to publishing to ArcGIS Server. You learn about options for publishing dynamic and cached map services and explore technology options for quickly configuring a robust web mapping application that showcases your authoritative GIS data.
Who Should Attend
- Current ArcGIS Server users who want to improve the performance of their online maps
- ArcIMS users who are considering migrating to ArcGIS Server will also find the seminar of interest
Learn How To
- Use best practices for designing web maps and organizing data.
- Use ArcGIS 9.3.1 tools for analyzing and publishing optimized map services.
- Choose appropriate map service publishing options.
- Use online resources for creating web maps.
- Find quick and simple options for configuring web maps, including sample viewers and industry templates.