Introduction to ArcGIS Mobile 9.3
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 9.3, 9.3.1
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS Mobile is a mobile GIS platform that allows you to provide access to GIS services wirelessly to a range of mobile devices. This seminar shows you how ArcGIS Mobile can contribute to improved field productivity, increased accuracy of geographic information, and instant data sharing with others in the field or office. You will learn about configurable ArcGIS Mobile applications and how you can leverage it to extend your enterprise GIS.
Who Should Attend
- GIS analysts and others who want to understand how to leverage their existing investment in ArcGIS Server to support mobile applications.
- Field service managers who want to incorporate GIS tools into their existing workflows will also benefit.
Learn How To
- Use ArcGIS Mobile on your Windows Mobile device.
- Manage and configure projects.
- Prepare data and maps for mobile deployment within your existing IT environment.