Publishing KML Services with ArcGIS Server 9.3
- Format: Training Seminar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- ArcGIS Version: 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS for Server users can publish KML services that can be consumed outside of Esri products. Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is the native data format for Google Earth. In this seminar, you learn the steps involved to author, publish, and use KML services through ArcGIS for Server. You also learn how to access services through the Services Explorer using the REST API.
Who Should Attend
ArcGIS 9.3 for Server users who would like to publish services in the KML format, which can be read by a variety of clients, including ArcGIS Explorer and Google Earth.
Learn How To
- Author GIS resources that will be published as KML services.
- Publish services as KML.
- Access KML services through REST.
- Create network links in Server Manager in order to access KML services on the web.
- View KML services in ArcGIS Explorer and Google Earth.
- Access help resources for working with KML services.