Geoprocessing with ArcGIS Desktop
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 5 modules (15 hours)
- Price: $128 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS Desktop software provides hundreds of tools for processing geographic data as well as ModelBuilder, a graphical environment for visualizing and executing workflows. This course teaches practical strategies for using the ArcGIS geoprocessing framework to accomplish GIS workflows. You will work with geoprocessing tools to create and organize workspaces, prepare data for analysis, and perform GIS analysis tasks, then streamline processes using models and scripts.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS Desktop users
Learn How To
- Set up and modify the geoprocessing environment.
- Find and run the appropriate geoprocessing tools for a variety of tasks.
- Model workflows using geoprocessing tools and ModelBuilder.
- Create custom geoprocessing tools and models.
- Automate and refine geoprocesses using Python scripting.
- Document geoprocessing methods for reusability and sharing.