Creating, Editing, and Managing Geodatabases for ArcGIS Desktop
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 4 modules (12 hours)
- Price: $96 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
The geodatabase is the ESRI data model that allows features to be modeled more realistically than ever before. This course covers all the basics and introduces the more advanced functionality that makes the geodatabase such a powerful data model. Students will be able to get started working with geodatabases right away and understand the range of functionality that the geodatabase offers.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for experienced ArcGIS users who need an introduction to creating, editing, and managing data stored in a file geodatabase.
Learn How To
- Create a file geodatabase and set up its structure.
- Add data to the geodatabase.
- Create and edit features stored in a geodatabase.
- Assign behavior to features to mimic real-world feature behavior.
- Use geodatabase functionality to prevent data editing errors and ensure database integrity.