Creating and Editing Geodatabase Features with ArcGIS Desktop (for ArcEditor and ArcInfo)
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 2 modules (6 hours)
- Price: $64 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
ArcGIS software provides robust sketch and edit tools for the geodatabase. This course teaches how to use those tools to build a geodatabase from the ground up. Students learn how to utilize ArcMap's standard and advanced tools to create and edit simple and complex features as well as feature-linked and dimension annotation. Additionally, students learn how to work with features using coordinate geometry (COGO) descriptions and survey measurements.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for experienced ArcGIS users who want to create and edit data stored in a geodatabase.
Learn How To
- Use standard sketch and advanced edit tools to create and modify simple and complex features.
- Create and modify feature attributes.
- Understand and apply techniques for accurate digitizing.
- Work with features using COGO descriptions and survey measurements.
- Create and edit feature-linked and dimension annotation.
New Catalog Search
Contact us via e-mail or call toll-free at 888-377-4575, select option 3, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific Time).