Learning ArcGIS Desktop (for ArcGIS 9.2-9.3)
- Format: Web Course
- Duration: 8 modules (24 hours)
- Price: $224 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 9.2, 9.3
- Authored by Esri
This course introduces fundamental concepts of GIS and the major functionality contained within ArcGIS Desktop software. In course exercises, students follow the GIS analytical process and work with a variety of tools to solve realistic problems. This course emphasizes practical GIS skills.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are new to GIS.
Learn How To
- Understand basic GIS concepts.
- Symbolize data for different types of GIS maps.
- Add labels to a map.
- Create and edit geographic data.
- Perform spatial analysis using queries, geoprocessing tools, and models.
- Create reports.
- Design presentation-quality maps.