System Architecture Design Strategies
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,605 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.2, 10.3
- Authored by Esri
This course covers GIS system architecture design strategies and infrastructure architecture patterns that support successful enterprise operations. You will learn comprehensive guidelines for planning and selecting the right system solution to meet your organization's needs. This course also covers performance validation and system capacity planning techniques for enterprise GIS deployments.
Note: Course concepts apply to both ArcGIS 10.2 and ArcGIS 10.3.
- Senior architecture consultants and solution architects who need to increase their knowledge of enterprise GIS system design
- GIS managers, project managers, and software developers who need to understand system architecture and hardware capacity planning criteria
- IT system administrators and analysts who need to understand, identify, and troubleshoot performance problems with existing GIS operations
Review the System Design Strategies wiki site.
New Catalog Search
- Aug 04 - Aug 06, 2015
- Aug 25 - Aug 27, 2015
- Sep 15 - Sep 17, 2015
- Oct 20 - Oct 22, 2015
- Nov 03 - Nov 05, 2015
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.