ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web (10.3)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,130 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.2, 10.3
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.3. If you need ArcGIS 10.4 training, see this course.
Learn how to easily share geographic content so it is accessible to everyone who needs it, when they need it, however they want to access it. This course teaches how to publish your organization's authoritative GIS data, maps, and tools as ArcGIS services that can be discovered and used on desktops, the web, and mobile devices.
Note: Course concepts apply to both ArcGIS 10.2 and 10.3. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.3 for use during class. The course data DVD includes ArcGIS 10.2 files needed to complete exercises after class.
- GIS professionals who want to share their authoritative content
- Developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS services into custom applications
- Administrators who need to understand the process for publishing ArcGIS services
Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 09 - Jun 10, 2016
- Jun 13 - Jun 14, 2016
- Jul 05 - Jul 06, 2016
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.