ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,070 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.2, 10.3
- Authored by Esri
Learn how to easily share geographic content so it is accessible to everyone who needs it, when they need it, however they want to access it. This course teaches how to publish your organization's authoritative GIS data, maps, and tools as ArcGIS services that can be discovered and used on desktops, the web, and mobile devices.
Note: Course concepts apply to both ArcGIS 10.2 and 10.3. Esri will provide either ArcGIS 10.2 or 10.3 for use during course exercises. The software version used in class is shown on the schedule.
- GIS professionals who want to share their authoritative content
- Developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS services into custom applications
- Administrators who need to understand the process for publishing ArcGIS services
Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required.
New Catalog Search
- Feb 03 - Feb 04, 2015
- Feb 09 - Feb 10, 2015
- Feb 11 - Feb 12, 2015
- Feb 23 - Feb 24, 2015
- Mar 02 - Mar 03, 2015
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.