Introduction to Geoprocessing Scripts Using Python (10.1)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,695 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
Python scripts can reduce the time spent on complex or repetitive tasks, enabling GIS staff to be more productive. This course teaches how to create Python scripts to automate tasks related to data management, feature editing, geoprocessing and analysis, and map production using ArcGIS. You will also learn how to share your Python scripts so your key GIS workflows are accessible to others.
- Are you looking for an ArcGIS 10.2 course on this topic?
GIS analysts, specialists, data processors, and others who want to automate ArcGIS tasks and workflows.
- Completion of ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows and ArcGIS III: Performing Analysis or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of Python syntax and experience creating Python scripts is required. For those new to Python, Python for Everyone Using ArcGIS 10.1 is strongly recommended.
- Basic programming skills, including using loops and conditional statements, are required.
New Catalog Search
There are currently no classes scheduled.
To discuss setting up a class, please e-mail us or call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.