Programming ArcGIS for Desktop Using Add-Ins
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
Add-ins are a simple and lightweight approach to most common customizations and can be shared easily via e-mail, network shares, and public download. In this course, you will learn best practices for building add-ins to deliver custom ArcGIS functionality that supports your organization's GIS workflows and tasks. Course exercises can be completed using C# or VB.NET.
Who Should Attend
Developers and GIS professionals with experience in .NET programming (C# or VB.NET) and ArcGIS for Desktop software.
Learn How To
- Build add-ins to extend the ArcGIS for Desktop interface with custom buttons, tools, and dockable windows.
- Create a custom solution that allows users to query map features and get information about them.
- Include functionality from an ArcGIS for Desktop extension in an add-in.
- Choose an appropriate add-in deployment option for your needs.
- Apply digital signatures to manage add-in security.
- Migrate code from a previous release to an ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop add-in.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 05 - Jun 06, 2013
- Jul 01 - Jul 02, 2013
- Aug 26 - Aug 27, 2013
- Oct 24 - Oct 25, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.