Building Web Applications Using the ArcGIS API for Silverlight
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS API 3.x for Silverlight and works with ArcGIS 10.1, 10.0, and 9.3.1 services.
This course teaches how to use the ArcGIS API for Silverlight and the Silverlight platform to efficiently develop high-performing, engaging web applications that meet the needs of their intended audience. You will learn about the objects available in the API, how to write code for a Silverlight-based application, and how to incorporate ArcGIS services and ArcGIS Online content to enhance your applications. This course focuses on functionality available with ArcGIS 10.1 services, but many course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.0 and 9.3.1 services.
- Web developers who want to create Silverlight-based applications that include ArcGIS services and functionality.
- GIS professionals who want to create Silverlight-based web mapping applications.
- Completion of ArcGIS for Server: Sharing GIS Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Programming experience with VB.NET or C# and familiarity with the Silverlight platform, web service concepts, and the Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) is required.
- Completion of Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API or equivalent knowledge is recommended.