Building Web Applications Using the ArcGIS API for Silverlight
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS API 3.x for Silverlight and works with ArcGIS 10.1, 10.0, and 9.3.1 services.
This course teaches how to use the ArcGIS API for Silverlight and the Silverlight platform to efficiently develop high-performing, engaging web applications that meet the needs of their intended audience. You will learn about the objects available in the API, how to write code for a Silverlight-based application, and how to incorporate ArcGIS services and ArcGIS Online content to enhance your applications. This course focuses on functionality available with ArcGIS 10.1 services, but many course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.0 and 9.3.1 services.
Who Should Attend
- Web developers who want to create Silverlight-based applications that include ArcGIS services and functionality.
- GIS professionals who want to create Silverlight-based web mapping applications.
Learn How To
- Build an application that includes an ArcGIS.com web map.
- Build an application that integrates GIS data from a variety of web services.
- Add components that support interactive map navigation and dynamic display of map layers.
- Incorporate query tasks to allow users to select map features and access their attributes.
- Add functionality that allows users to perform geoprocessing tasks and display the results.
- Add feature editing functionality to support web-based data collection and editing workflows.
New Catalog Search
- Jul 24 - Jul 25, 2013
- Aug 07 - Aug 08, 2013
- Oct 23 - Oct 24, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.