Building Web Applications Using the ArcGIS API for Flex
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS API 3.x for Flex and works with ArcGIS 10.1, 10.0, and 9.3.1 services.
This course teaches how to use the ArcGIS API for Flex and the Adobe Flex Platform to efficiently develop high-performing, engaging web applications that meet the needs of their intended audience. You will learn about the components available in the Flex Platform, how to write code for a Flex-based application, and how to incorporate ArcGIS services and ArcGIS Online content to enhance your applications. This course focuses on functionality available with ArcGIS 10.1 services, but many course concepts are applicable to ArcGIS 10.0 and 9.3.1 services.
- Web developers who want to create Flex-based applications that include ArcGIS services and functionality.
- GIS professionals who want to create Flex-based web mapping applications.
- Completion of ArcGIS for Server: Sharing GIS Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Completion of the first three days of Flex in a Week (free Web training from Adobe) or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Completion of Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
New Catalog Search
- Jul 17 - Jul 18, 2013
- Jul 31 - Aug 01, 2013
- Aug 12 - Aug 13, 2013
- Aug 28 - Aug 29, 2013
- Oct 02 - Oct 03, 2013
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.