- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,515 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.1. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.0 training on the geodatabase, see Building Geodatabases (10.0).
This course teaches the essential concepts and skills needed to efficiently create a geodatabase, add data to it, and realistically model the real-world spatial relationships inherent to your data. You will learn about unique geodatabase features that help ensure data integrity over time and why the geodatabase is the preferred format for storing and managing geographic data. Course concepts apply to file-based and multiuser ArcSDE geodatabases. This course is taught using ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced.
Who Should Attend
- GIS analysts, specialists, data technicians, database administrators, and others who need to manage and maintain data stored in a geodatabase.
- GIS managers who need to understand the capabilities of the geodatabase may also benefit.
Learn How To
- Access GIS data stored in file-based geodatabases, multiuser geodatabases, and GIS servers.
- Create an appropriate geodatabase structure to organize data for efficient storage, display, and editing.
- Add rules and behaviors to ensure the spatial and attribute integrity of geographic data.
- Jumpstart geodatabase design using a template data model.
- Create a geodata service to share a geodatabase with desktop, web, and mobile users.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 04 - Jun 06, 2013
- Jun 18 - Jun 20, 2013
- Jul 01 - Jul 03, 2013
- Jul 09 - Jul 11, 2013
- Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.