ArcGIS III: Performing Analysis
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.1. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.0 training on GIS analysis, see Performing Analysis with ArcGIS Desktop (10.0).
Advance your foundational ArcGIS skills by learning how to obtain reliable results from different types of GIS analysis. You will apply a standard workflow to efficiently solve spatial problems using a variety of ArcGIS tools and vector, raster, and temporal data. Techniques to effectively share your analysis workflows and results are covered. This course is taught using ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced and some course exercises use tools provided in the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts, specialists, and others who manage or conduct GIS analysis projects.
Learn How To
- Choose appropriate data, methods, and tools to plan, execute, and document a given analysis project.
- Automate analysis tasks using geoprocessing models.
- Create a weighted suitability model to select the optimal location for a new site.
- Apply spatial statistics to examine distribution patterns and identify hot spots.
- Model temporal data to analyze and visualize change over time.
- Share analysis results so they are accessible and repeatable.
New Catalog Search
- May 29 - May 30, 2013
- Jun 03 - Jun 04, 2013
- Jun 12 - Jun 13, 2013
- Jun 19 - Jun 20, 2013
- Jun 24 - Jun 25, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.