ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,515 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.1. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.0 training, see ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality (10.0).
In this course, you will acquire fundamental skills needed to author, share, and use geographic information and maps across the ArcGIS system. You will learn how to efficiently find, explore, manage, and analyze geographic data and create informative maps that showcase your work. The course covers a variety of techniques to effectively share GIS maps and resources with decision makers, stakeholders, and the public.
Who Should Attend
GIS professionals and others who have an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience.
Learn How To
- Use ArcGIS software and content to create high-quality maps that combine data from different sources.
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data so that it is accurate and up to date.
- Manage, symbolize, and label map layers to support visualization and data exploration.
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed.
- Apply a standard workflow to analyze GIS data and solve spatial problems.
- Deliver maps and analysis results to multiple platforms so they are accessible to other ArcGIS users and to non-GIS users.
New Catalog Search
- May 28 - May 30, 2013
- Jun 03 - Jun 05, 2013
- Jun 10 - Jun 12, 2013
- Jun 12 - Jun 14, 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Jun 17 - Jun 19, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.