Introduction to Esri Business Analyst Desktop (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course teaches how to integrate geography and business intelligence data to enable better business decision making. You will learn how to use the powerful Business Analyst Desktop tools and extensive data package to analyze site locations, customers, markets, territories, and competitors—helping you uncover patterns, trends, and opportunities in your customer and sales data.
Who Should Attend
Marketing analysts and other business professionals with little or no GIS experience who need to better understand their customers, competitors, and markets.
Learn How To
- Integrate GIS into business analyses to reveal geographic patterns on a map.
- Define a study area for analysis to understand how market changes affect existing and proposed site locations.
- Create and manage balanced sales and service territories and regions to better manage resources and minimize cannibalization.
- Display customer and business site locations on a map to assess customer proximity and site performance in relationship to competitors' locations.
- Create trade areas based on customer and site locations to accurately evaluate their potential.
- Conduct drive-time and market penetration analyses to determine maximum travel time or distance customers might drive.
- Perform customer profiling and prospecting analyses to generate detailed information about your customers and find others like them.
- Produce reports and maps to present analysis results to decision makers.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 26 - Jun 27, 2013
- Jul 16 - Jul 17, 2013
- Aug 28 - Aug 29, 2013
- Sep 18 - Sep 19, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.