What's New in Editing at ArcGIS Desktop 10.0
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Price: $505 USD
- Authored by Esri
At ArcGIS 10, the ArcMap editing environment has been simplified and enhanced to reduce button clicks; provide a more intuitive, sketch-based editing experience; and decrease the time required to create and maintain your GIS data. This course introduces the new editing interface and key workflows you need to understand. You will work with feature templates, which automate many of the tasks involved with creating and editing features, and also get experience using the Parcel Editor toolbar, which replaces the ArcGIS Survey Analyst Cadastral Editor at ArcGIS Desktop 10.0.
Who Should Attend
Experienced ArcGIS Desktop 9.x users (GIS data technicians, specialists, and other GIS professionals) who need to learn the new editing framework of ArcGIS Desktop 10.0.
Learn How To
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Apply the new editing workflow in ArcMap.
- Create and work with templates to efficiently create new features and edit existing features.
- Understand the new snapping environment and modify it as needed.
- Digitize new line features and edit existing line features using a variety of tools.
- Create true curves.
- Create and update parcels using the Parcel Editor.
New Catalog Search
There are currently no classes scheduled.
To discuss setting up a class, please e-mail us or call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.