Configuring Esri Aeronautical Solution (10.0)
For questions about this course or to arrange a client-site class, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course teaches how to configure Esri Aeronautical Solution to produce and maintain aeronautical charts inside an AIXM 4.5/5.1-based Aeronautical Information System (AIS). You will learn how to set up the production environment, design grids, and configure the workflow environments for ArcGIS Workflow Manager and Task Assistant.
Who Should Attend
Individuals familiar with aeronautical principals and charting who will be involved with supporting an aeronautical charting system using Esri Aeronautical Solution.
Learn How To
- Set up extraction queries for cartographic feature creation.
- Build aeronautical annotation feature classes.
- Configure the Visual Specifications Tool for charting products.
- Configure and manage masking rules using the Masking Rule Manager.
- Create batch jobs for quality control.
- Configure the change detection process for ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop.
- Configure job types and workflows for ArcGIS Workflow Manager.
- Configure Task Assistant Manager for ArcMap task-oriented processes.
New Catalog Search
Esri will teach this course at your facility. Find out more about client-site classes.