Cartography with Esri Production Mapping
For questions about this course or to arrange a client-site class, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Esri Production Mapping provides cartographic tools for managing map products; creating high-quality, high-volume map products; and generating reference grids based on product specifications. In this course, you will work with Esri Production Mapping cartographic tools to create and manage map documents in the Product Library, symbolize data with Views and the Visual Specifications tool, work with cartographic representations, and create dynamic tables in the layout.
Who Should Attend
GIS technicians, spatial data managers, and project managers who need to create cartographic products using Esri Production Mapping
Learn How To
- Manage cartographic production with the Product Library.
- Create cartographic data such as grids and graticule layers.
- Symbolize data using Views and the Visual Specifications tool.
- Edit cartographic features using representations.
- Create and manage layouts and elements such as dynamic tables.
- Print, publish, and export cartographic products.
- Maintain cartographic products.
New Catalog Search
Esri will teach this course at your facility. Find out more about client-site classes.