ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,515 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.0. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.1 training, see ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows.
This course introduces the fundamental concepts of ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 software and teaches how to use it to visualize, create, manage, and analyze geographic data. In course exercises, you will use ArcGIS tools to efficiently perform common GIS tasks and workflows. By the end of the course, you will understand the range of ArcGIS Desktop functionality and be prepared to work with the software on your own to create GIS maps, work with geographic data, and perform GIS analysis.
Who Should Attend
- GIS professionals and others who have GIS knowledge but no ArcGIS software experience.
Learn How To
- Create a file geodatabase to store and manage geographic data.
- Create and edit geographic data to accurately represent real-world objects.
- Explore geographic data in ArcMap.
- Classify, symbolize, and label map features to improve map visualization and interpretation.
- Create data by geocoding addresses.
- Query and analyze GIS data to support decision making.
- Create maps to share with others.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 24 - Jun 26, 2013
- Aug 06 - Aug 08, 2013
- Sep 17 - Sep 19, 2013
- Oct 29 - Oct 31, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.